Our primary care providers offer care for all your general health needs, including but not limited to:
- Sick visits, minor injuries, and illnesses
- Chronic health problems
- Physical exams
- General physicals and driver license physicals
- Pre-employment and pre-sports physicals
- Coordination of outside care and specialist referrals
- Screening and preventive health services
- Sexual and reproductive health concerns, including
- Sexually Transmissible Infections (STI)
- PrEP (pre-exposure HIV prophylaxis)
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV (PEP)
- Contraception counseling and prescriptions
- LGBTQ healthcare, including transgender healthcare and hormone therapy
- Concussion care
- Management of eating disorders
- Consultation in advance of international travel
- Clinical and lab-related exposures (needle and scalpel injuries, animal bites and scratches, etc.)
We encourage you to see the same provider if possible. Other primary care providers can see you if your clinician is not available, but seeing the same provider for most of your healthcare is the best way to establish a relationship with an individual who fully understands your needs. You may request a specific provider if you have a preference and you may change providers at any time.
Appointments may be scheduled in advance or for the same day. If you cannot obtain an appointment online that meets your needs, please call during office hours, and we will work to accommodate your needs. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule. If you arrive without an appointment, we will offer the next available appointment (which might be a different day). When medically urgent, a triage nurse will evaluate you if you cannot wait for an appointment with a provider.
Schedule an appointment online or call 215-746-3535.